The following devotions are a six part series on Psalm 23, the Good Shepherd Psalm.
- The Lord is My Shepherd, I Lack Nothing- What do you lack? Most of us can easily name one or two things we wish we had in our lives. In his next six devotions Pastor Matt Moldstad takes us through Psalm 23, the Good Shepherd Psalm. 🐑 Right in the first verse it says "I lack nothing." Can this be true? Join us today to find out.
- The Lord is My Shepherd, He Restores Me- What was your best vacation like? Was it peaceful? Relaxing? Or was it extremely stressful? Today we focus on verse 2 of Psalm 23 as we focus on Jesus as our Good Shepherd. 🐑🐑🐑(Know someone who's feeling a little stressed out? Remind them of God's love for them, and/or invite them to church, so they too can feel refreshed and rejuvenated.)
- The Lord is My Shepherd, He Guides Me- Do you like tour guides? Guides, often, can be very helpful when visiting someplace new or unfamiliar. Today we continue our series on Psalm 23 with Pastor Matt Moldstad as we dive into verse three.
- The Lord is My Shepherd, I have Nothing to Fear- What do you fear? What did David fear? As we continue our series on Jesus, the Good Shepherd, Pastor Matt Moldstad focuses on verse 4, where we find comfort and peace.
- The Lord is My Shepherd, He Provides Blessings- How does God provide for you? As we continue looking at Psalm 23, we see the amazing blessings God provides for us. Join us for a few minutes today as we reflect on these blessings.
- The Lord is My Shepherd, For Time and Eternity- The final verse of Psalm 23 is perhaps the most comforting of all of them. Join us today as we focus on the last verse of the Good Shepherd Psalm with Pastor Matt Moldstad.